What happens when a homeless person dies? Where’s the memorial? What happens when a homeless person needs a hair cut? The Streets of Hope tries to meet these types of needs and more for San Diego’s downtown homeless population
Special Events can be life changing for everyone involved!
The Streets of Hope Special events are unique experiences with our homeless friends downtown. So please join us and experience what it means to serve those in need.
Some of the Special Events Hosted by Streets of Hope
- Memorial Services for the Homeless
- Hair Cuts for the Homeless
- Church Services for the Homeless
- Resume Writing Service for the Homeless
When and Where Are The Special Events?
Streets of Hope special events are scheduled on a regular basis. See our Special Events Calendar for exact dates, times and location.
Also, if you cannot attend a special event, remember we meet in downtown San Diego every Monday night. See our Every Monday Night page for more details.
What to Bring to Special Events
You do not need to bring anything. Just come.
However, if you would like, you can bring:
- Food Items (Contact Us for details on what food items to bring)
- Bottled water
- Toiletries and Hygiene items
- If you want to GIVE Financially while attending, you could bring cash
Archive of All Past Special Events
The details of all of our special events can be viewed by clicking here:
Read Some of the Homeless Stories Related to Our Special Events
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2021- Thank You Video Monday November 22nd, 2021
- Lighthouse Church in Eastlake Feeding the Homeless Downtown Monday November 15th, 2021
- Ammucare Charitable Trust Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San D… Monday September 27th, 2021
- SDSU Air Force ROTC Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San Diego Monday September 20th, 2021
- San Diego Homeless Haircutting with SDSU Helping the Homeless and Kore… Monday May 17th, 2021
- Holiday Streets of Hope San Diego Fundraiser Event Thanks Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Newport Pacific Donates Supplies For San Diego’s Homeless Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Mira Mesa High School Acts of Kindness Club Homeless Event Friday February 08th, 2019
- San Diego Homeless Christmas Downtown Volunteers 2018 – Thank Yo… Monday December 17th, 2018
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2018- Thank You Monday November 19th, 2018