100% of Your Donation Goes to San Diego’s Homeless!
100% of Your Donation Goes to Homeless Kids!
- All our credit card transactions are secure
- We DO NOT store your credit card data
- All donations are tax deductible
- After donating you will instantly have access to your tax deduction
- At the year’s end you will have access to your tax deduction summary notice, through your online account
- All donations are non-refundable
Whether you want to come and give your time, donate money, or just give something else, there are many ways to give to The Streets of Hope. Note, since the Streets of Hope is volunteer-driven, your giving goes to downtown San Diego’s homeless community.
Other Ways to Help San Diego’s Homeless
Give Your Time to San Diego’s Homeless
Attend one of our Weekly Monday Night Events or Special Event Nights and help us:
- Pass out food, water and other items with the team
- Can you cut hair? Donate your haircutting skills
- Give your smile and words of encouragement
If you can not attend an event, but have something to donate, please drop it off at the event location or simply contact us to pick it up.
Give Clothing and Blankets
We need your lightly used clothes and blankets, especially socks.
Give Toiletries and Hygiene Items
The following items are the most requested:
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
- Sun Block
Give Food Items and Water – contact us
Other Items to give
There are many other items requested by the homeless. A few are:
- Sturdy shoes
We would love to have you come serve beside us, but if you can’t come to an event, and still want to help, please consider giving financially. Your donation helps us to give some of the items listed on this page and more to San Diego’s homeless.
To give financially, click the CLICK to DONATE button below.
Your Donation Goes Directly Towards Helping San Diego’s Homeless!