Imagine not being able to eat when you are hungry. Come help San Diego’s homeless population by serving them food and donating your lightly used clothing.
Make a difference with your time in someone’s life.
Every Monday night, and at special events, the Streets of Hope food and clothing team serves San Diego’s homeless by passing out bags of food and other items.
Ways to Help San Diego’s Homeless Food & Clothing Team
- Bring Food Items (Contact us for details on what items to bring)
- Bring bottled water
- Toiletries and Hygiene items
- Pass out food with the Team on Monday nights or during special events
- Give words of encouragement
- GIVE Financially
See some Homeless Food & Clothing Moments
Click an image to see the slideshow. For more clothes for the homeless photos click on one of the story links below.
Read the Latest Homeless Food & Clothing Team Stories
- Mira Mesa High School Acts of Kindness Club Homeless Event Friday February 08th, 2019
- San Diego Homeless Christmas Downtown Volunteers 2018 – Thank Yo… Monday December 17th, 2018
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2018- Thank You Monday November 19th, 2018
- San Diego Homeless Christmas Downtown Volunteers – Thank You Monday December 18th, 2017
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event – Thank You Monday November 20th, 2017
- Volunteer Thanks for our Special Summer Event Feed Clothe Cut Hair Dow… Monday August 28th, 2017
- Homeless Girl Lauren Gets Her First Haircut Monday March 13th, 2017
- Special Event to Feed Clothe Downtown Homeless – Photos and Than… Monday March 13th, 2017
- Feed the Homeless Christmas Downtown San Diego – Thank You Monday December 19th, 2016
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2016 – Thank You Monday November 28th, 2016