Imagine not being able to eat when you are hungry. Come help San Diego’s homeless population by serving them food and donating your lightly used clothing.
Make a difference with your time in someone’s life.
Every Monday night, and at special events, the Streets of Hope food and clothing team serves San Diego’s homeless by passing out bags of food and other items.
Ways to Help San Diego’s Homeless Food & Clothing Team
- Bring Food Items (Contact us for details on what items to bring)
- Bring bottled water
- Toiletries and Hygiene items
- Pass out food with the Team on Monday nights or during special events
- Give words of encouragement
- GIVE Financially
See some Homeless Food & Clothing Moments
Click an image to see the slideshow. For more clothes for the homeless photos click on one of the story links below.
Read the Latest Homeless Food & Clothing Team Stories
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2021- Thank You Video Monday November 22nd, 2021
- Lighthouse Church in Eastlake Feeding the Homeless Downtown Monday November 15th, 2021
- Ammucare Charitable Trust Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San D… Monday September 27th, 2021
- SDSU Air Force ROTC Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San Diego Monday September 20th, 2021
- San Diego Homeless Haircutting with SDSU Helping the Homeless and Kore… Monday May 17th, 2021
- Holiday Streets of Hope San Diego Fundraiser Event Thanks Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Newport Pacific Donates Supplies For San Diego’s Homeless Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Mira Mesa High School Acts of Kindness Club Homeless Event Friday February 08th, 2019
- San Diego Homeless Christmas Downtown Volunteers 2018 – Thank Yo… Monday December 17th, 2018
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2018- Thank You Monday November 19th, 2018