How many times a year do you get a haircut? Don’t you love that incredible feeling after you walk out of the salon with your new, “cleaned-up” look? Come be a part of a that amazing moment for someone who cannot afford a haircut on a regular basis.
Be a part of that amazing “After-Hair Cut” feeling!
The Streets of Hope hair cutting team cuts hair for the homeless about every 6 weeks and sometimes during special Streets of Hope events. If you can cut hair, please join us! But even if you can’t cut hair, you can still help us and our San Diego homeless friends.
Ways to Help San Diego’s Homeless Hair Cutting Team
- Sweep hair up
- Pass out water
- Pass out food
- Give words ofto encouragement
- Assist with check-in
- GIVE – Financially
See some Amazing Homeless Hair Cutting Moments
Click an image to see the slideshow. Or for more homeless hair cuts click on one of the story links below.
Read the Latest Homeless Hair Cutting Team Stories
- San Diego Homeless Christmas Downtown Volunteers – Thank You Monday December 18th, 2017
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event – Thank You Monday November 20th, 2017
- Volunteer Thanks for our Special Summer Event Feed Clothe Cut Hair Dow… Monday August 28th, 2017
- Special Event to Feed Clothe Downtown Homeless – Photos and Than… Monday March 13th, 2017
- Feed the Homeless Christmas Downtown San Diego – Thank You Monday December 19th, 2016
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2016 – Thank You Monday November 28th, 2016
- Feeding Clothing Massaging Adjusting San Diego’s Homeless –… Monday August 22nd, 2016
- Homeless Hair Cuts Downtown San Diego Special Thanks Monday July 25th, 2016
- Special Thanks San Diego Homeless Hair Cutting Team Monday June 27th, 2016
- Feeding the Homeless Veterans on Memorial Day in San Diego Monday May 30th, 2016