How many times a year do you get a haircut? Don’t you love that incredible feeling after you walk out of the salon with your new, “cleaned-up” look? Come be a part of a that amazing moment for someone who cannot afford a haircut on a regular basis.
Be a part of that amazing “After-Hair Cut” feeling!
The Streets of Hope hair cutting team cuts hair for the homeless about every 6 weeks and sometimes during special Streets of Hope events. If you can cut hair, please join us! But even if you can’t cut hair, you can still help us and our San Diego homeless friends.
Ways to Help San Diego’s Homeless Hair Cutting Team
- Sweep hair up
- Pass out water
- Pass out food
- Give words ofto encouragement
- Assist with check-in
- GIVE – Financially
See some Amazing Homeless Hair Cutting Moments
Click an image to see the slideshow. Or for more homeless hair cuts click on one of the story links below.
Read the Latest Homeless Hair Cutting Team Stories
- Streets of Hope San Diego Celebrates Christmas with Homeless Neighbors Monday December 19th, 2022
- Streets of Hope San Diego Volunteers Knits a Hundred Hats for the Home… Monday December 05th, 2022
- Stonemark San Diego Supports Homeless Neighbors with Thanksgiving Driv… Monday November 21st, 2022
- San Diego State University MEDLIFE Feeding the Homeless Downtown Monday December 06th, 2021
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2021- Thank You Video Monday November 22nd, 2021
- Lighthouse Church in Eastlake Feeding the Homeless Downtown Monday November 15th, 2021
- Ammucare Charitable Trust Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San D… Monday September 27th, 2021
- SDSU Air Force ROTC Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San Diego Monday September 20th, 2021
- San Diego Homeless Haircutting with SDSU Helping the Homeless and Kore… Monday May 17th, 2021
- San Diego Homeless Christmas Downtown Volunteers 2018 – Thank Yo… Monday December 17th, 2018