Thank you to all the volunteers who made this year’s Streets of Hope San Diego Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2021 a big success.
Here’s a quick summary of highlights from feeding and serving San Diego’s homeless this Thanksgiving:
San Diego Feed the Homeless Thanksgiving Event
- 150+ Hot Meals Served
- Over 50 Volunteers!
- Hundreds of clothes passed out
Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2021 Special Thanks
The following Streets of Hope volunteers really stepped up to make the night special for San Diego’s homeless:
- Tammy, Tammany, Jenn, Teresa, Natalie, Nate, Vanessa, Jeremy, Noah, Daniel, Zara and the rest of the core team
- Christina for making and serving all the turkey sandwiches, mashed potatoes and gravy
- Matt for bringing the pumpkin pie.
- Conrad for bringing all the tables and set up materials
- To all the other homeless volunteers who helped the homeless tonight!
- To Corner Bakery in Mission Valley for providing the coffee at a big discount
- And especially Henry Klaverkamp who shot the video. (See Henry’s work at www.hkvideography.com)
Video From Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2021
Credit Henry Klaverkamp Videograhper – www.hkvideography.com