If you can’t join the Streets of Hope on Mondays, then consider serving the homeless with our friends at Made New Ministries every 2nd and 4th Thursday Nights at 6pm in El Cajon.
In El Cajon, Made New Ministries serves every 2nd & 4th Thursday night!
Made New Ministries serves El Cajon’s homeless by passing out bags of food, water, encouragement and other items.
Where is Made New Ministries
- Made New Ministries meets In the Fellowship Hall at
Jericho Rd Christian Fellowship
9407 Jericho Rd La Mesa, Ca. 91942
- Every 2nd & 4th Thursday Night at 6pm
What to Bring
You do not need to bring anything. Just come.
However, if you would like, you can bring:
- Food Items (Contact Us for details on what food items are acceptable)
- Bottled water
- Toiletries and Hygiene items
- Clothing, especially socks
What to Expect
- You will experience what it means to give to others
- You will be safe
- You will want to come back
Read the Latest San Diego Homeless Stories
- San Diego Homeless Haircutting with SDSU Helping the Homeless and Kore… Monday May 17th, 2021
- San Diego’s Professional Soccer Team SD Loyal Feeds the Homeless Sunday March 21st, 2021
- Special Thanks to Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital Staff for Helping the Home… Monday December 21st, 2020
- Special Thanks Kara and Audrey for Handing Out Over 300 Pairs of Socks… Monday July 20th, 2020
- Sierra Service Project Joins Streets of Hope Monday Night to Serve the… Monday March 09th, 2020
- Horizon Prep School Holds Blanket Drive for the Homeless Monday February 17th, 2020
- SDSU Help the Homeless Club Makes a Difference on the Streets of San D… Monday February 10th, 2020
- UCSD Alpha Phi Omega Feeds the Homeless in San Diego Monday February 03rd, 2020
- TK and Kindergarten Community Montessori Charter Kids Help the Homeles… Sunday December 22nd, 2019
- Holiday Streets of Hope San Diego Fundraiser Event Thanks Sunday December 15th, 2019