If you can’t join the Streets of Hope on Mondays, then consider serving the homeless with our friends at Made New Ministries every 2nd and 4th Thursday Nights at 6pm in El Cajon.
In El Cajon, Made New Ministries serves every 2nd & 4th Thursday night!
Made New Ministries serves El Cajon’s homeless by passing out bags of food, water, encouragement and other items.
Where is Made New Ministries
- Made New Ministries meets In the Fellowship Hall at
Jericho Rd Christian Fellowship
9407 Jericho Rd La Mesa, Ca. 91942
- Every 2nd & 4th Thursday Night at 6pm
What to Bring
You do not need to bring anything. Just come.
However, if you would like, you can bring:
- Food Items (Contact Us for details on what food items are acceptable)
- Bottled water
- Toiletries and Hygiene items
- Clothing, especially socks
What to Expect
- You will experience what it means to give to others
- You will be safe
- You will want to come back
Read the Latest San Diego Homeless Stories
- Streets of Hope Volunteer Donates Hand Knitted Hats Monday November 13th, 2023
- SDSU BRC Students Celebrate and Serve Thursday January 26th, 2023
- SDSU BRC Students Celebrate and Serve with Streets of Hope, San Diego Monday January 16th, 2023
- Streets of Hope San Diego Celebrates Christmas with Homeless Neighbors Monday December 19th, 2022
- Streets of Hope San Diego Volunteers Knits a Hundred Hats for the Home… Monday December 05th, 2022
- Stonemark San Diego Supports Homeless Neighbors with Thanksgiving Driv… Monday November 21st, 2022
- Streets of Hope San Diego gives Homeless man phone to apply for jobs Monday November 07th, 2022
- Halloween is all treat and no trick with Streets of Hope San Diego. Monday October 31st, 2022
- Student Volunteers comment on Streets of Hope San Diego learnings Monday October 24th, 2022
- Sometimes it’s the Little Things, Streets of Hope San Diego Monday September 19th, 2022