Join us every Monday Night at 6pm Downtown to serve San Diego’s homeless.
We serve every Monday night!
Every Monday night the Streets of Hope serves San Diego’s homeless by passing out bags of food, water, encouragement and other items. Meet with us in Downtown and help us give hope to the homeless on the San Diego streets.
Where Downtown San Diego
- You can’t miss us since a crowd of us gather at the sidewalk located at the North side of Smart & Final Parking Lot located at: 720 15th Street, San Diego CA
- Every Monday night at 6pm
- Often we have a special event, like Hair Cutting, which starts at 4:45pm.
- Visit the Special Event Calendar for more info.
What to Bring
You do not need to bring anything. Just come.
However, if you would like, you can bring:
- Food Items (Contact Us for details on what food items are acceptable)
- Bottled water
- Toiletries and Hygiene items
- Clothing, especially socks
- If you want to GIVE Financially while attending, you could bring cash
What to Expect
- You will experience what it means to give to others
- You will be safe
- You will want to come back
Read the Latest San Diego Homeless Stories
- UCSD Alpha Phi Omega Feeds the Homeless in San Diego Monday February 03rd, 2020
- TK and Kindergarten Community Montessori Charter Kids Help the Homeles… Sunday December 22nd, 2019
- Holiday Streets of Hope San Diego Fundraiser Event Thanks Sunday December 15th, 2019
- San Diego State University Air Force ROTC Cadets Feed Homeless Monday November 04th, 2019
- Newport Pacific Donates Supplies For San Diego’s Homeless Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Mira Mesa High School Acts of Kindness Club Homeless Event Friday February 08th, 2019
- San Diego Homeless Couple Receive Care Package Despite Rain Monday January 14th, 2019
- San Diego Homeless Christmas Downtown Volunteers 2018 – Thank Yo… Monday December 17th, 2018
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2018- Thank You Monday November 19th, 2018
- Homeless Haircutting Special Donation in Memory of Maria Christina Sunday November 11th, 2018