Join us every Monday Night at 6pm Downtown to serve San Diego’s homeless.
We serve every Monday night!
Every Monday night the Streets of Hope serves San Diego’s homeless by passing out bags of food, water, encouragement and other items. Meet with us in Downtown and help us give hope to the homeless on the San Diego streets.
Where Downtown San Diego
- You can’t miss us since a crowd of us gather at the sidewalk located at the North side of Smart & Final Parking Lot located at: 720 15th Street, San Diego CA
- Every Monday night at 6pm
- Often we have a special event, like Hair Cutting, which starts at 4:45pm.
- Visit the Special Event Calendar for more info.
What to Bring
You do not need to bring anything. Just come.
However, if you would like, you can bring:
- Food Items (Contact Us for details on what food items are acceptable)
- Bottled water
- Toiletries and Hygiene items
- Clothing, especially socks
- If you want to GIVE Financially while attending, you could bring cash
What to Expect
- You will experience what it means to give to others
- You will be safe
- You will want to come back
Read the Latest San Diego Homeless Stories
- Medical Education with Sharp Memorial Hospital’s 3 North Unit Pr… Monday April 25th, 2022
- PB&J with HDR and Streets of Hope San Diego Monday March 28th, 2022
- Gifted Donations from Doctors Without Borders SDSU Monday March 07th, 2022
- San Diego State University MEDLIFE Feeding the Homeless Downtown Monday December 06th, 2021
- Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless San Diego Event 2021- Thank You Video Monday November 22nd, 2021
- Lighthouse Church in Eastlake Feeding the Homeless Downtown Monday November 15th, 2021
- Ammucare Charitable Trust Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San D… Monday September 27th, 2021
- SDSU Air Force ROTC Helping the Homeless on the Streets of San Diego Monday September 20th, 2021
- San Diego Homeless Haircutting with SDSU Helping the Homeless and Kore… Monday May 17th, 2021
- San Diego’s Professional Soccer Team SD Loyal Feeds the Homeless Sunday March 21st, 2021