Thank you to all the volunteers who made this year’s Streets of Hope San Diego Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2018 a big success.
Here’s a quick summary of highlights from feeding and serving San Diego’s homeless this Thanksgiving:
San Diego Feed the Homeless Thanksgiving Event
- 100+ Meals Served
- 40+ Haircuts!
- Over 75 Volunteers!
- 100 Burritos donated from San Diego’s own California Burritos!
- Over 100+ homeless people in attendance!
Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2018 Special Thanks
The following Streets of Hope volunteers really stepped up to make the night special for San Diego’s homeless:
- Tammy, and especially Wylie, Mario and Jose from The Country Club Barber Shop for the 40+ homeless hair cuts!
- Christina, Roy, Frankie, Little Frankie, Rebecca and others for making and serving homemade dishes !
- Nate for taking all the photos
- Tammany, Carlos, Teresa, Andre and the rest of you for passing out water and donation items to the homeless
- Tammy for doing all the special event coordination
- To all the other homeless volunteers who helped the homeless tonight!
- To Living Water Church of the Nazarene for donating their building and volunteer help!
Photos From Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless Event 2018
Click on a image to see a larger size and start a slideshow.